Welcome to Mary Mary World....

I hope you enjoy your stay. My motto is: "Always be yourself! No one can ever say you are doing it wrong!!"

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Still around to blog.....


Well, well....guess who made it through the day to post a cool pc of art and blog....ME!!!!
Watch out "Mary Energy Killers".....I'm back. No more holding me down. I've struggled for nearly a week, wondering if I was LOSING MY MIND.....GOING, SERIOUSLY, CRAZY....just thinking, I'll never survive through another day. I can honestly say that I've never been so depressed or just down. However, I woke up this morning to realize that I'm not crazy....it's actually called PMS. That's right, it wasn't me. It was Aunt Flo haunting me, getting ready to pay me a visit. I feel sane....or more "Mary-like".
In all seriousness, having Aunt Flo come did give me something to blame for the past craziness but having my Mother inform me that she was moving out....MADE MY DAY, WEEK, MONTH, and possibly 2010. I love my mom but my house has too much drama without the added "white trash, skanky(sp.?) BS" that her current boyfriend adds. It breaks my heart to say those words about someone my mom is with. Only because she is a very smart woman with ALOT to offer a man but she settles for any man who pays her any attention. It's sad. It's pathetic. It's the truth.
Well, so much for that....I look forward to posting a positive, Mary World blog tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting me in Mary Mary World. I hope you enjoyed your stay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment